Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wow.... I fail

It's been over a month since I last updated this.... see why I never did this kinda thing before? Not like I've done tons of things in the past 30-something days... I just... okay forget the excuses.

Lets see..

Ah yes, the last post was about my party. It went great! The masquerade theme was pretty fun, I had plenty of extra masks for those who didn't bring their own. People kinda danced, at least the girls did. lol. My friends Kirsten and Jon dj'd for me, which was nice of them, lol. All in all it was fun, everyone liked playing Rockband 2...

Since then I've started school, and continued my driving school, was supposed to get my permit today but that didn't quite work out... on Monday hopefully.

I did however get Family Force 5's Keep The Party Alive cd at Target which I'm pretty psyched about, not gonna lie.

In other news, the next play called You Are as You think you are or whatever is coming up soon... auditions...woo...

Oh and I did get to hang out with my friend from Turkey (Derin) btw. Everyone's been busy though, the last few weeks of summer and starting school and all... so I haven't been able to see my friends as much as I've liked. Oh well... hopefully the weekends will still be fun.

Annnd yeah. That' s pretty much all I have to say now, just figured I should get back into the habit of blogging again...bye!

No comments: