Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here it goes..

Well, I finally got my party pretty much figured out, and it looks like I have allot of help from my friends so that's cool. More on that later.
Tonight was driver's training again, and because of that I missed my friend's return from Turkey (see earlier post) Oh well, we'll see eachother eventually.

I'm kinda ticked about stuff right now, which isn't exactly a vacationing mood, I mean considering that we're going to San Diego tomorrow. Agh...oh well.. we have to get up like at 5 or something ridiculous like that because my parents had the idea for us to take a bus tour of San Diego sometime in the morning, so we have to be there in time.. Blech.
Oh well, I'll write more perhaps on Saturday when we come back to home base before going out again until Monday. *sigh*
-Lauren

No comments: