Saturday, August 8, 2009

Don't give up on love?

Oh look, I have a place to write down my feelings...thats...nice...
Talked, listened to conversations about, and thought about love allot lately. Sometimes I wonder about it, about if it's even worth thinking about yet? I mean, I don't want to ruin any friendships of mine trying to find it, and well that hasn't worked out so far anyways, so what's the point? (I'm not usually this "emo" just kinda depressed a bit now) so yeah, I may even change my mind tomorrow (cause thats the way I work...) but for now I'm done with it. Doesn't mean I'm giving up on love itself (thats for you Nolan ;P) but I mean that I'm done looking for it.. it's about time it started looking for me. ;P Well that's all for now, I'd better go to bed, get to teach sunday school tomorrow, yipee! (hear the sarcasm?) Goodnight!

No comments: