Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Update

My birthday has come and gone. Much sadness.

Okay not really. I wasn't really going to do anything big this year for my birthday, but it ended up being celebrated wherever I went. Which is pretty crazy. I had like 3 birthday cakes this year! The best one was def. the chocolate ice-cream cake. Mmmm....


I got my dad's "old" itouch now that he has an iphone. I chose this cool case that is black with colorful polkadots that has maximum protectiveness as I KNOW that I'll drop it. (already have in fact.)

I also got a $25 itunes card which went really fast (A bunch of Owl City songs including If My Heart was a House [cutest song ever!] and the Hello Seattle Remix [rocks my socks], some We The Kings, Lady Gaga, Meg & Dia and a hint of Josh Groban), body spray, flip-flops, a new bathing suit, and a couple pairs of earrings, and the first Princess Diaries book from a friend.

In other news I believe my non-celebrity crush has grown into Lauren-sized proportions. Should anything come of it? I doubt it, but don't want to give up "hope".


Well thats all for now, pretty fast blog as you can see. Oh, but I do have High School Camp coming up with my new church and I'm pretty psyched about that. *ahem*

Talk atcha later!

No comments: