Friday, June 25, 2010

Heh, hi.

Why am I still awake? I went to bed at like 3 am this morning...

Oh yeah, because I remembered that I'd forgotten to remember this blog.... *ahem*

I think I need more discipline in my life. Anyways.

Still in love with Owl City. That love is somewhat shared by Josh Groban, Michael Buble, and of course, Neil Patrick Harris. But who said I was looking for a monogamous relationship? ....just kidding.

So what's been new in my life you ask? Well lets see.

Finals (AKA: Frakk I Never Actually Learned this Stuff) are over, schools out, and summer has arrived.

I've been enjoying frequenting my new church and it's high school and college group, as I am in the middle and am allowed to go to both. (HA.)

I've seen a lot of cool movies lately. Letters To Juliet was awesome. So was A-Team, Knight and Day, and Toy Story 3. (but who's surprised about that?)

I've been hanging out with friends a lot more than usual, and the funny thing is I've been mainly hanging out with girls. Now, I am a girl, so that isn't whats weird, but last year I hung out with guys a whole lot more and got used to it. Another thing I've noticed is that all of the girls I hang out with are generally 2+ years younger than me, while the guys I hang with are generally my age or older. I wonder what that says about me.

Um, I'm really excited for the movie, "Beastly", coming out in July (Starring NPH himself as my favorite character from the book! How awesometastic is that?) So, yeah, can't wait for that.

As well as A Very Potter Sequel. So excited for that. It also will premiere (on youtube) in July. Saw some photos of the cast after their live productions, and was jealous that I couldn't be there in the midwest meeting them. Brian Rosenthal and Joe Walker make a pretty cute "couple" I must say. hehe.

Well I really have nothing much left to say except that my 19th birthday is approaching, on July 7th! Craziness.

Oh and that I've been listening to Jango (internet radio) a lot lately and have discovered a lot of amazesome songs that I can't wait to buy with the hopefully large amount of itunes money I will get for my bday. That's all I'm pretty much asking for as a gift from people so we shall see. I also really really want to buy Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog and the soundtrack, but there are so many other things as well, I'm just torn. (Speaking of which, I'm not the only one who thinks there should be a sequel am I? You know you want to know what happened to the poor lovable doctor.)

It's not even that late right now. But in lack-of-sleep hours (due to a combination of the fact that I've been going to bed pretty much at 1 every night, and my long day/sleepover with my friend Jennifer yesterday and long day today) it is really late indeed. So, goodnight!

P.S.
If those celebrity/quasi-celebrity crushes don't work out, I may have one on someone I know in person....

No comments: