Monday, June 7, 2010

Back again

The thing about blogging is that you tend to need something to write about.

And to remember that you have a blog.

That’s always helpful.

Anyways.

Let’s see…what’s happened to me since I last posted?

I lost my best friends over a crush. I went through a period of just being home and not having friends. I found that my best friends were the ones I never saw due to distance and busy-ness, but talked to constantly via texting, phone, and facebook. I was in another play. I didn’t go to prom. I brought a girl to a Morp (Prom backwards) a week later though. She’s one of my new friends. I started going to a new church, which I actually really like. I reconnected with one of my ex-friends, and she started going to church with me. She then helped me reconnect with my group of guy friends.

I’ve been obsessing over lots of different things. Especially music-related. Glee, lots of different bands, musicals, Neil Patrick Harris…

I’ve been reading a lot too. Beastly was an amazing book and I can’t wait for the movie (which stars NPH himself <3)

It’s finals week. I have to write a final for all of my classes, finish my art-history sketchbook, and find a section out of one of the books we read in Lit to read aloud dramatically. (I chose Cyrano de Bergerac, love love it. Except for the ending.)

I’m going to try and take two online electives. I have to take a bunch next semester. What I really want to do is take dance and singing lessons, so that I can be in a musical. I really really want to be in a musical. So. SO. Much.

Can’t wait for this week to be over so summer can really begin. Who knows what’ll happen.

Well, now that I have all this off my chest I should be able to begin specifying what’s been going on in my life as I begin to blog again. But as I’ve mentioned it’s finals week, so I’d better get started on that.

TTFN-

Lauren

No comments: